The Salem News staff
Donald Dodd purchased The Salem News in July 1998. He has been with the newspaper since 1996. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assistant to the Publisher
Felicia Dodd coordinates special projects. E-mail: email@example.com.
Advertising manager Karen Barred retired recently, beginning with the business in 1978.
Donna Purcell has been here since 1979. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Pam Hanger joined The Salem News in September of 2010. E-mail: email@example.com.
For classified information contact Sheena Turner. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For circulation information contact Catherine Wynn. E-mail: email@example.com.
Accounts Receivable, Commercial Printing
Tina Jones, another longtime employee, has been with The Salem News since 1980. She handles bookkeeping, including accounts receivable. She also manages commercial printing orders and billing. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Design and Production
Designing ads, commercial printing jobs and preparing everything for a run on the presses is the responsibility of this department. Julie Brooks is the graphic artist with assistance from Stefanie Van Wyk. E-mail: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
Bonnie Welch is a graphic artist in commercial printing. E-mail: email@example.com
Mike Parrett, with 25 years printing experience, has been an employee since 2000 and is pressman for sheet-fed commercial printing.
- DCHC Updates
- Assignments will be printed in The Salem News through April
- Dent County woman starts online petition to urge stay-at-home order
- City of Salem Utility Billing Update
- R-80 BOARD: Blau hired as new William Lynch principal
- Salem man charged with Wednesday slashing
- School closure extended through April 24
- Health center releases statement regarding county orders
- BASKETBALL: In less than 24 hours Curley experienced the high and low of her collegiate career
- Governor issues statewide Stay Home Missouri order
A wise old reporter once gave me some of the best column advice I ever received. “Write about whatever everybody is talking about,” he said.
Kriste Crocker has spent 13 years as principal at William Lynch Elementary. Her daughter Alexis was chosen to serve as a Vickery Intern at The Salem News and did a great job. I have a granddaughter, Eavie, going to school there now who thinks “Mrs. Crocker” is the greatest.