CNN's Brianna Keilar rolls the tape on the Republicans voting to censure party members who voted to convict former President Donald Trump during his impeachment trial. Even those who avoided censure, like Utah's Sen. Mitt Romney, are still facing criticism from voters.
- Government of the people, by the people and for the people
- You got your utility bill, now what do you do?
- BOARD OF ALDERMEN: Board addresses utility bill payment plans
- Carrie Marie Snyder
- Utility assistance has covered over 200 households; allocated funds have been depleted
- Julie Ann Nash
- Salem man injured in Sunday deer strike on Highway 32
- County overdose deaths see dramatic rise
- Betty Parks
- Schuchardt Stadium fundraising efforts intensify