In this Eye On The Tigers Podcast Video Edition, Mizzou beat writer Dave Matter and sports columnist Ben Frederickson break down one of the hottest topics in college athletics – the debate about if student athletes should be allowed to benefit from their name, image and likeness while on scholarship. Missouri lawmakers are now weighing in.
As featured on
- Salem dispensary set to open Tuesday
- Why is my utility bill so darn high?
- Salem man injured in Sunday deer strike on Highway 32
- You got your utility bill, now what do you do?
- Special aldermen, committee meetings called for Monday
- BOARD OF ALDERMEN: Board addresses utility bill payment plans
- Zachery Shawn McMurry
- Missouri Supreme Court ruling frustrates prosecutor, law enforcement
- Government of the people, by the people and for the people
- Gary Haas Bennett
The City of Salem is going about things all wrong. In fact, the city is governing in reverse order, ignoring its own ordinances and creating a mess of things.