In today’s 10 a.m. video, columnist Ben Hochman dissects tonight’s pitching matchup with Adam Wainwright (so good at home) against Kyle Hendricks (so good against the Cards). And, as always, Hochman chooses a random St. Louis Cards card from the hat. Ten Hochman is presented Monday-Friday by The Milliken Hand Rehabilitation Center.
As featured on
The bet, agreed to before bench coach Oliver Marmol stepped into the batter’s box Tuesday afternoon at Busch Stadium, was if Miles Mikolas could keep him from putting a ball in play. At stake was cash or, if Marmol did not connect, Mikolas would get, upon his return, a green light to steal a base.
Forced into bases-loaded mess, closer Reyes fails to convert first save of season and of his career after starting 24-for-24.
- My life as a seahorse: Rolla woman lives without a stomach
- SALEM R-80: Smith to retire in 2022, tin gym renovations discussed
- Austin Bailey Land
- City of Salem petition received in State Auditor’s office July 22, 2021
- Salem man faces three felonies for alleged attack on deputy
- UTILITY COMMITTEE: 4.4% rate increase recommended
- City utilities bound by ordinances, not MPSC rules
- Noal Gay Kerr
- Injuries reported in Tuesday crash on Highway 32
- Chelsea Rene Nickles
The City of Salem is going about things all wrong. In fact, the city is governing in reverse order, ignoring its own ordinances and creating a mess of things.