According to online reports of Troop I of the Missouri State Highway Patrol:
• Serious injuries were reported June 23 in a one-vehicle crash that occurred off County Road 912 two miles north of Bunker, according to an online report of Troop I of the Missouri State Highway Patrol. Michael D. Chapple, 59, of Troy, Kansas, was operating a Polaris UTV at 10:40 p.m. June 23 when it overturned and caused him to be trapped. Chapple was taken to Mercy Hospital in Springfield by Air Ambulance. The UTV sustained moderate damage and was secured on scene.
• A Salem man was injured June 16 resulting from a one-vehicle crash in Crawford County which occurred on Highway 19 five miles south of Cherryville. A 2013 Mazda 3, driven by Harvey A. Pewitt, 56, was southbound at 2:50 p.m. June 16 when it failed to negotiate a curve, travelled off the right side of roadway and overturned. Pewitt received moderate injuries in the crash and was transported to Salem Memorial District Hospital via EMS. The Mazda sustained extensive damage and was removed from the scene by Whitakers Towing.
• Injuries were reported resulting from a one-vehicle crash that occurred 12 miles southwest of Salem on Highway 119. A 2014 Ford Fiesta, driven by Leon J. Greathouse, 25, Salem, was northbound at 7:40 p.m. June 12 when it had equipment failure, traveled off the right side of the roadway and started to skid. It then overcorrected, traveled off the left side of the roadway and struck a private driveway. Greathouse and passenger Victoria L. Greathouse, 21, of Salem, each received minor injuries and were taken to Salem Memorial District Hospital by the Salem Ambulance District. The Ford sustained minor damage and was removed from the scene by private conveyance. The highway patrol was assisted on the call by the Dent County Sheriff’s Office.
• Injuries were reported June 11 resulting from a two-vehicle crash that occurred on Highway 72 at the intersection of First Street in Bunker. A 2000 Dodge Dakota, driven by Malcolm I. Barton, 19, of Bunker, was facing east at 7:35 p.m. Thursday stopped at the intersection on First Street when it failed to yield and pulled into the past of a southbound 2000 Custom Motorcycle, driven by Randolph W. Rhyneer, 66, of Annapolis. The motorcycle then struck the left side of the Dodge and ejected both its passengers. Rhyneer received moderate injuries and was transported by Air Evac to Mercy Hospital in St Louis. Both vehicles sustained moderate damage. The motorcycle was removed from the scene by Forshee Towing. The Dodge was driven away.
• A Salem woman was injured resulting from a two-vehicle crash that occurred on Highway 19 two miles south of Salem. A 2010 Chevrolet Cobalt, driven by Briana M. Bacon, 23, was northbound at 2:40 p.m. June 7 when it failed to negotiate a curve, traveled off of the right side of the roadway, returned to the road, overcorrected, crossed the center of the roadway and struck a southbound 2006 Ford Focus, driven by Susan L. Hathcock, 59, of Salem. Bacon received moderate injuries in the crash and taken to Salem Memorial District Hospital via Salem EMS. The Chevrolet sustained extensive damage and was removed from the scene by Whitaker’s Towing. The Ford sustained minor damage and was driven from the scene.