Tania Wood, sixth grade English teacher at Salem Middle School, uses the living wax museum project in her curriculum. Students research, write essays, prepare a speech and summarize the essay to prepare for the project. Students dress the part, and prepare poster boards to explain their character. A button is pushed and the museum character comes to life, explaining who they are and why they are famous.
- Salem dispensary set to open Tuesday
- Why is my utility bill so darn high?
- Salem man injured in Sunday deer strike on Highway 32
- You got your utility bill, now what do you do?
- Special aldermen, committee meetings called for Monday
- BOARD OF ALDERMEN: Board addresses utility bill payment plans
- Zachery Shawn McMurry
- Missouri Supreme Court ruling frustrates prosecutor, law enforcement
- Government of the people, by the people and for the people
- Gary Haas Bennett