Details for NOTICE
NOTICE The annual return of the Dent County Livestock Education Association is available at the address noted below for inspection during normal business hours by any citizen who so requests within 180 days after publication of this notice of its availability. Dent County Livestock Education Association 1541 C.R. 2540 Salem, MO 65560 Darrell Skiles, Secretary/Treasurer 573-308-5415 2020 Pratt & Mitchell (Published in The Salem News June 15, 2021)
- City of Salem petition received in State Auditor’s office July 22, 2021
- What caused city utility billing issues?
- New DCHC administrator faces public health-related challenges
- Chelsea Rene Nickles
- Belinda M. Swiney
- Maxie “Max” Joe Dunn
- Wilma Jeanne (Blackwell) Pontius
- Royal-T Ranch, a place with a life of its own
- SALEM R-80: Smith to retire in 2022, tin gym renovations discussed
- Kenneth “Kenny” Paul Brown
The City of Salem is going about things all wrong. In fact, the city is governing in reverse order, ignoring its own ordinances and creating a mess of things.