Details for NOPS MASON LOWE
NOTICE UPON ORDER FOR SERVICE BY PUBLICATION IN THE CIRCUIT COURT OF DENT COUNTY, MISSOURI JUVENILE DIVISION Case No. 20DE-JU00054 In Re the Adoption of: Mason James Lowe, A minor child The State of Missouri to: Cory Brian Tackitt You are hereby notified that an action has been commenced in the Circuit Court for the County of Dent, Missouri, the object and general nature of which is adoption of a minor child. The names of all parties to said action are stated above in the caption hereof and the name and ad- dress of the attorney for Petitioners is Steven M. Patterson, 1005 S. Pershing Avenue, Salem, Missouri 65560. You are further notified that, unless you file an answer or other pleading or shall otherwise appear and defend against the aforesaid petition within 45 days after the 3rd of November, 2020, the date of the first publication, judgment by default will be rendered against you. Witness my hand and seal of the Circuit Court this 28th day of September, 2020. Becky Swiney, by Wilma Ramsey Deputy Clerk (Published in The Salem News Nov. 3, 10, 17, 24, 2020)
- Why is my utility bill so darn high?
- Salem dispensary set to open Tuesday
- Gary Haas Bennett
- Missouri Supreme Court ruling frustrates prosecutor, law enforcement
- Salem man injured in Sunday deer strike on Highway 32
- Alderman dies during Sunday accident
- Special aldermen, committee meetings called for Monday
- Zachery Shawn McMurry
- Salem West Ward Alderman Kenny Nash
- Norma Louesia (Gray) Warden
The City of Salem is going about things all wrong. In fact, the city is governing in reverse order, ignoring its own ordinances and creating a mess of things.