Details for REQUEST FOR PUBLICATION
REQUEST FOR PUBLICATION AFTER JUDGMENT OF CHANGE OF NAME FOR ADULT INDIVIDUAL In the Circuit Court of Dent County, Missouri Case No. 21DE-DR00036 Division No. III In re: ARREDA IRENE MICHNO Petitioner To Whom It May Concern: Notice is hereby given that by an order of the Circuit Court of the County of Dent, Missouri, Division III, Case No. 21DEDR00036 made entered on the record on July 06, 2021, the name of Arreda Irene Michno was changed to Sandra Arreda Kay Rothermel. Becky Swiney Circuit Clerk Dent County, Missouri (Published in The Salem News July 20, 27; Aug 3, 2021)
- What caused city utility billing issues?
- New DCHC administrator faces public health-related challenges
- City of Salem petition received in State Auditor’s office July 22, 2021
- Chelsea Rene Nickles
- Belinda M. Swiney
- Royal-T Ranch, a place with a life of its own
- Maxie “Max” Joe Dunn
- Wilma Jeanne (Blackwell) Pontius
- Kenneth “Kenny” Paul Brown
- SALEM R-80: Smith to retire in 2022, tin gym renovations discussed
The City of Salem is going about things all wrong. In fact, the city is governing in reverse order, ignoring its own ordinances and creating a mess of things.