Details for ACCEPTING BIDS
ACCEPTING BIDS Two vehicles up for bid 2009 Chevy Trailblazer; mileage, 175270 1998 Dodge Van; mileage, 157524 The vehicles can be seen at the Dent County Sheriff's Office. Sealed bids need to be turned into the Sheriff's Office no later than 10 a.m. on August 2nd, 2021. (Published in The Salem News July 20, 27, 2021)
- What caused city utility billing issues?
- New DCHC administrator faces public health-related challenges
- City of Salem petition received in State Auditor’s office July 22, 2021
- Chelsea Rene Nickles
- Belinda M. Swiney
- Royal-T Ranch, a place with a life of its own
- Maxie “Max” Joe Dunn
- Wilma Jeanne (Blackwell) Pontius
- Kenneth “Kenny” Paul Brown
- SALEM R-80: Smith to retire in 2022, tin gym renovations discussed
The City of Salem is going about things all wrong. In fact, the city is governing in reverse order, ignoring its own ordinances and creating a mess of things.