Details for VALLEY SPRINGS YOUTH RANCH
VALLEY SPRINGS YOUTH RANCH in Black, MO, is looking to hire Direct Care Workers for both day shift and night shift positions, along with weekends. As a direct care worker you are responsible for youth ages 6- 21 both male and female, who have been placed in a residential treatment facility. Requirements: must be 21 years of age, have a high school diploma or GED and be able to pass a background screening. Please contact at 573-269-4291 or email@example.com. 4-tf
- Why is my utility bill so darn high?
- Salem dispensary set to open Tuesday
- Gary Haas Bennett
- Missouri Supreme Court ruling frustrates prosecutor, law enforcement
- Salem man injured in Sunday deer strike on Highway 32
- Alderman dies during Sunday accident
- Special aldermen, committee meetings called for Monday
- Zachery Shawn McMurry
- Salem West Ward Alderman Kenny Nash
- Norma Louesia (Gray) Warden
The City of Salem is going about things all wrong. In fact, the city is governing in reverse order, ignoring its own ordinances and creating a mess of things.