Highway Patrol officers have arrested three Salem residents, a Licking man and a Rolla man in Dent County within the last week, according to the patrol’s online arrest reports.
According to the reports:
• Amber R. Klott, 31, Salem, was arrested 1:30 p.m. March 25 on a Cole County misdemeanor warrant for failure to appear on an original charge of failure to maintain financial responsibility and no seat belt. He was incarcerated in the Dent County Jail on bond.
• Trevor P. Turnbull, 20, Rolla, was arrested 1:22 p.m. March 24, on three misdemeanor warrants from the Rolla Police Department for failure to appear on the original charges of stealing, affray and possession of marijuana. He was incarcerated in the Dent County Jail on bond.
• Lee R. Williams, 38, Licking was arrested 7 p.m. March 23 on a Dent County misdemeanor warrant for third degree assault, and Dent County misdemeanor warrant for first degree sexual misconduct. He was incarcerated on bond in the Dent County Jail.
• Angela P. London, 31, Salem, was arrested 2:32 p.m. March 22 on a Dent County felony warrant for probation violation and felony possession of drug paraphernalia. She was incarcerated in the Dent County Jail with no bond.
• Karla M. Cummings. 24, Salem, was arrested 6:53 p.m. March 20 on a felony warrant out of the Dent County Sherriff’s Office for probation violation. She was incarcerated in the Dent County Jail with no bond.