Details for VALLEY SPRINGS YOUTH
VALLEY SPRINGS YOUTH Ranch in Black, Mo is seeking a Contract Licensed Therapist, LPC/ LCSW for a youth residential intensive care facility. Facility will provide youth clients and complete billing for individual, family and group therapy of facility residents. Therapist must be willing to work flexible hours, must be licensed in respective field and be able to pass a drug test and background screening. Please contact Dawn at 573-269-4291 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. 4-tf
- Robert Lee Vickery, Jr.
- Salem man found not guilty of terrorist threat
- It’s time to hear the facts about the changes at MFA coop
- New faces, cool gyms to greet students Thursday
- Eva Elaine Burns
- Reva Pearl (McCall) Mowery
- Lawsuit filed over fatal 2017 opioid overdose death
- Salem Alliance for Historic Preservation opens office
- COURT REPORT
- Michael “Mike” Allen Nelson
It was one of those frigid, icy Missouri nights when everyone wants to stay in a warm house cozied up to a fire that keeps it that way. Everyone, it seemed, except Dwayne McClellan, a couple coaches, a basketball team and a handful of parents.
Working with and around children last week was quite a blessing to me, a respite from this dog-eat-dog world where the adults act like children.