Details for VALLEY SPRINGS YOUTH
VALLEY SPRINGS YOUTH Ranch is seeking a part-time Nurse to work at a residential facility in Black, Mo. This candidate shall be at least 21 years of age and have a nursing degree. Requirements for this position are to oversee the medical needs of the residents. Interested candidates should contact Jamie Mayes or email resume to Jamie.firstname.lastname@example.org. 14-tf
- Robert Lee Vickery, Jr.
- Salem man found not guilty of terrorist threat
- It’s time to hear the facts about the changes at MFA coop
- New faces, cool gyms to greet students Thursday
- Eva Elaine Burns
- Lawsuit filed over fatal 2017 opioid overdose death
- Reva Pearl (McCall) Mowery
- Salem Alliance for Historic Preservation opens office
- COURT REPORT
- Michael “Mike” Allen Nelson
It was one of those frigid, icy Missouri nights when everyone wants to stay in a warm house cozied up to a fire that keeps it that way. Everyone, it seemed, except Dwayne McClellan, a couple coaches, a basketball team and a handful of parents.
Working with and around children last week was quite a blessing to me, a respite from this dog-eat-dog world where the adults act like children.