- Injuries reported in Thursday crash on Highway 72
- R-80 facilities study puts high price tag on needed improvements
- COUNTY COMMISSION: CenturyLink to move pole, Rolla Street to close in August
- Chick-fil-A a lightning rod for controversy and success
- Expo is gearing up for another year
- Dr. John Michael Gover
- Salem man charged with Wednesday burglary in Phelps County
- Pink Lovell
- Brenda Mae Curley
- John L. Schafer
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
Way back in 1946, Truett Cathy, the founder of Chick-fil-A, decided his restaurant would not open on Sundays. Most of us are well aware of Cathy and his family, who still own the company that makes headlines for its faith.
About once a month, the wife and I decide we need to do a better job of recycling. That’s about how long it takes to fill up a large Kohl’s plastic bag stuffed with dozens of other plastic bags, mostly from the grocery store or a big-box store.